FAPC Serves returns May 5, 2018!
Once a year, the congregation of FAPC comes together on a single Saturday to bear witness to the love of Christ. Over the past six years, over 500 members and friends of FAPC have participated in FAPC Serves. This day of service has become one of the most looked-forward-to Outreach events of the year.
The day begins with registration (for volunteers taking the bus), starting at 8 am in the LaDane Williamson Christian Education Center. There will be breakfast and a commissioning service for all volunteers upon arrival. Afterward, volunteers will meet with their team leaders, head to their work site and work until early afternoon. We'll celebrate your effort and share photos during worship the next morning.
What's this event about?
FAPC Serves was created by the Outreach Committee as a means of:
- Encouraging community service.
- Highlighting the multi-generational aspect of service.
- Strengthening our ties with a local partner in ministry.
- Demonstrating the love of Christ by volunteering time and talent.
- Learning from an organization which we partner with.
- Experiencing God in new and exciting ways.
Stay tuned for details in early January!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.