Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church is at 7 West 55th Street in midtown Manhattan, on the northwest corner of Fifth Avenue. In addition to Sunday worship, we invite you to visit our Sanctuary, Chapel and Gallery, which are open daily (except holidays).
Please note that enhanced security measures now in force in our midtown neighborhood may affect access to the church and to the parking garage. Click here to learn more.
Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church is located within walking distance of a number of subway stops:
- Take the N, R, or Q trains to the Fifth Avenue station, which will bring you to Fifth Avenue and 60th Street. From there, walk south (away from Central Park) along Fifth Avenue to 55th Street.
- Take the E or M trains to 53rd Street/Fifth Avenue and walk two blocks north on Fifth Avenue.
- Take the F train to 57th Street, exit onto Sixth Avenue and walk south to 55th Street. Make a left and walk one block.
- Take the B, D or E trains to Seventh Avenue, exiting at 53rd Street and Seventh Avenue. Walk two blocks north on Seventh Avenue, then two blocks east on West 55th Street.
- Take the 4, 5, or 6 trains to 59th Street and Lexington Avenue and walk south on Lexington to 55th Street. Make a right and walk three blocks west to Fifth Avenue.
Please be advised that the subways may run on an irregular schedule on holidays and weekends. Visit www.mta.info for more information or service advisories.
Take the M57 bus to the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th Street.
Take the M1, M2, M3 or M4 bus to Fifth Avenue and 55th Street.
Take the Q32 or M5 bus to 57th Street.
We have a parking arrangement with the garage at 51 W. 56th St. For $16, you may park Monday through Friday from 5 pm until 12 am, or anytime until 1 am on Saturday, Sunday and holidays (12 hours maximum). Ask for discount coupons at the FAPC security desk, just inside the West 55th Street entrance.